Check lists, service orders, and inspections on your tablet (iPad) are saved in SuperOffice or the accounting system.
This is how it works
InProject lets you bring all your check lists on your iPad so that you can complete and register service visits, inspections et al. simply and digitally at your customer’s office.
Open InProject on your tablet and do the following:
1. Choose or create property or project
2. Choose the check list you need
3. Revise every step, take notes, take photos etc.
4. Obtain the customer’s signature when the check list is revised
5. The report is saved in the project in SuperOffice or in your accounting system
InProject is a very smart solution for technicians or consultants on the road.
When you are on service visits it is possible to simply go through the check list with the customer, obtain a signature, and thereby get approval immediately.
The report (PDF) can now be saved in SuperOffice as well as the accounting system and is now the base for an invoice.
Obtain the customer’s signature when the check list is revised.
The PDF is saved directly in SuperOffice or in your accounting system